Sewage treatment plant, LOGATEC, SLOVENIJA
The Logatec central sewage treatment plant cleans municipal sewage in the municipality of Logatec. Javna razsvetljava d.d. performed all electrical installation work in the building and lighting in and outside the building. We also installed and connected all the electrical devices in the cleaning plant, connected all the electric motors and put the pumping station into use.
The extensive project included the following works:
- outdoor lighting arrangements,
- implementation of interior lighting,
- implementation of other internal installations,
- installation of electric control cabinets for motor drives,
- assembly and connection of motor systems,
- connection of electrical installations necessary for the operation of the entire plant,
- connection and installation of a diesel generator,
- connection of security cameras.
Implementation date: 2022
Replacement of lighting in Novigrad
As part of ESCO projects, the public lighting in the entire area of the city was replaced in the Croatian city of Novigrad. Our teams have fully implemented the design, replacement, measurements and delivery of the new public lighting. We replaced the lamps with our own teams.
Replacement of lighting in Šentilj
The municipality of Šentilj decided to replace the lighting in the entire municipality. In order to reduce lighting costs and achieve greater savings, 53 ignition points were replaced and renovated. The lighting in question is now remotely controlled via the company’s SCADA system, which was also developed at JRL.
Replacement of lighting in Podgorica
As part of the energy renovation of lighting in the area of the city of Podgorica and its surroundings, the company replaced the old lighting with new LED lighting. In the first part of the renovation, 11,000 lamps were replaced and a complete inventory and cadastre were created.